Talk about Teamwork!
If you’ve ever thought about joining a startup because you want to work on fun things with nice people and actually change the world… well, we like your thinking and you’ve come to the right place.
VoiceXP is a year-old, St. Louis-based software company that helps business adopt voice technology like Amazon Alexa to be more productive, efficient, or generate revenue. We’re an innovative managed SaaS company that’s generating revenue and 100% focused on the voice space. Because we’re an Amazon recommended agency with two full-time Alexa Champions on staff, VoiceXP is well known in the industry as #VoicePioneers and #VoiceLeaders. We’re humbled that industry news source VoiceBot.ai recognized VoiceXP a top 20 innovators in the industry and Capital Innovators invested $50,000 in our company and is providing the opportunity to go through their top-10 ranked Startup Accelerator program. We serve different sizes of business, from startups to enterprise, by programming Voice Experiences™ like custom Alexa Skills that engage audiences. We’re all about disruption and love being first to market. Because this space is new, sometimes we fail, but in the end, we’re all going to WIN BIG because we got in early.
So, if you have the energy, passion, creativity, and perseverance to join a startup, read on. And, if you believe in our concepts and want to join us early on, we want to hear from you.
Sales Executives – 1099 Contract to Hire Position
Would you like to be part of an exciting team focused on helping enterprise and
As an Enterprise Sales Account Representative, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the C level. You must be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around VoiceXP managed voice platform of services
- Accelerate customer adoption by explaining the impact Voice Presence as an Alexa Skill or Google Assistant action.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect light travel
- 2-5 years of technology related sales or business development experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, hosting is a plus
- Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts
- Extensive customer network
- Experience building new territories from scratch
- Must own an Alexa device and be familiar with the technology
MUST be a passionate go-getter.
- The ideal candidate will help bring client companies onto VoiceXP by:
- Manage VoiceXP’s social media accounts and web presence
- Help develop our brand identity and to garner new followers
- Write a bi-weekly blog
- Help produce video content
- Help with Webinars and Office Hour live-stream events
- Be creative and a team player
- Must have a positive attitude and passion for voice technology
LOCATIONS OF AVAILABLE POSITIONS
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Springfield, Missouri
- Jefferson City, Missouri
- Bunker, Missouri
- Kansas City, Missouri/Kansas
- Rural Missouri Friendly
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Detroit, Michigan
- Chicago, Illinois
- Austin, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
If you’re interested in collaborating with us, connect with and send a personal message to